Southern Cold

Category :


So I woke up this morning to go get my fitness on at the Strom (rec center), stepped outside, and it was a mere 40 degrees! Now, I've come to discover over the past months, since more than half the people in my program are from the north or northwest, that my definition of cold/hot is slightly different. Fact: I was shivering at the USC vs LSU game Saturday wearing a jacket (straight up reppin the 80's in the Member's Only). I was then made fun of....because it was 60 degrees and that is considered everyday weather in the north. I figure today's 40 is preparing me for later this week, when I head to Cleveland, OH for a conference with 5 other grad students. Who WOULDN'T say a 13 hour car ride in a 15 passenger van to a place that will be 37 degrees from Tuesday to Saturday is the best time ever!? 

0 comments: