Great Memory...

Category :


So, I recently received one of the thousand daily emails over the NODA listserv (National Orientation Directors Assoc). The particular one I am referring to was from a Ms. Samantha Hartlen. Now my little brain starts to church, as I believe this name sounds extremely familiar. Of course to check my possible relationship status with this lady I head straight to the wonderful world of Facebook. I quickly type in the name and up pops a return. A graduate of Suffolk University. I think to myself, "Wait, I think I know..." I click on her profile picture to gain confirmation of how I know this woman. Her face pops up and my confirmation is received. This is, in fact, the girl I was talking with during our GA Recruiting weekend when my gum magically fell out of my mouth in mid-conversation and onto her shoe. Did I mention this was the very first event the potential students attend during the recruiting weekend? I am glad this memory came rushing back as I am now even more excited to get back to South Carolina and greet her with open arms in the coming weeks...

0 comments: