Oh, what a semester so far...

Category :

Why hello sweet sweet cyber-world. Oh, how I've missed thee. Now let me count the ways....1. I...ooo, shiny!..

And by shiny and bright, I mean my life. Oh, I keed I keed. But, the graduate life is going swell. Just swell. Let me tell ya though, this second semester is not the easiest. 12 hours of time-draining classes and 20 hours of GA work is a little much. But who am I to complain. 

Right now, the weather is a sunny 85 degrees and the first official day of Spring Break. So, I may not be spending it on the beach livin it up in PCB (uh, yeah right) but its still nice outside. Days like today are reasons I heart USC (again, University of South Carolina..not that OTHER one). 

In case you haven't heard, I have accepted an internship at Georgia Southern University for this summer working with freshman orientation. woop woop. im excited to be working with them. I am actually heading to Ole Miss with all of the orientation leaders this weekend for SROW (Southern Region Orientation Workshop). It should be an interesting conference. There have been at least 10 different people who have described the conference as "cheerleading camp on crack."

I also found out I will be interning at a Greek conference in San Francisco later this month!

This semester has been going well...but busy. The best word to describe it is busy. Until next time (whenever that may be), have a good one.

0 comments: