"McCain would never put a 10% tax on tanning"

Category :

I always scoffed at the people that got caught up into the ridiculousness of The Jersey Shore...until I got caught up into it. What is not to like...except everything, which is why I like it. They just released a preview of the second season (which will be in Miami)...and I could not have laughed harder. Two awesome quotes from the video below:

I had fried pickles for the first time ever. It’s like a sliced pickle, and it was fried. It was crunchy but juicy. Eating fried pickles was a life-changing experience. -Snooki (while in Savannah, GA)

I don’t go tanning tanning anymore because Obama put a 10% tax on tanning–but I feel like he did that intentionally for us. McCain would never put a 10% tax on tanning–because he’s pale and he’d probably want to be tan. -Snooki (while having self-tanner applied to her at home)


0 comments: