Bow-tie Bonanza

Category :


As you may know (if you don't, then you don't know me. In that case, why are you being a creeper and reading my blog?), I have a special appreciation for the bow-tie. It is classic; it is timeless; it says "Hey! Look at me, I am dressed up but you can tell I am fun because I am wearing a bow-tie." I have only recently picked up this appreciation during the past several years...before I was plagued with the thought that only those men who I considered "female hygiene products" wore bow-ties. Oh, how wrong I was. Yes, it may be more popular in the South, but everyone should adopt our ultra cool ways and learn how to tie that little piece of timeless-ness around your neck.

THIS is how I learned to tie a bow-tie. I AM a Millennial, aren't I?

An article titled "Resurrection of the Bow Tie" that was sent by a friend today (and inspired my bow-tie tribute post)...and it is in the New York Times...so you know it is legit.

Finally, my Student Affairs and College Administration aspirations have furthered simply because of my bow-tie affection. HERE is an article from The Chronicle talking about college presidents who wear bow ties...and another ONE.

0 comments: