Email from resident

Category :


Today I received a reply email from a resident after I communicated that the floor would be charged for excessive damages to the floor. Below is the email in its entirety:

"That is hoarse shit"

Note: I know how to spell. He does not.


UPDATE: My reply to him:

Hi ########,

I would like to remind you that your email to me, a University employee, is automatically kept on record and is subject to review from the University. In future communication to any person(s), not just an employee, I would simply suggest a more professional email that contains well structured sentences and ideas. You are pursuing higher education and are able to articulate something more than the language included in your previous email. I would also suggest the use of spell check and ensure that homonyms are not incorrectly used in future communication. Please remember that my door is always open if you have further concerns.

Best of luck with your final exams and your summer travels,

Josh

0 comments: